ABC Virginia - Introduction to Microsoft Project: Getting Started
2 Sessions: August 24 & 26, 2020
12:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M. (Each Session)
Managing time, tasks, people and resources effectively can make the difference between success and failure when completing a complex project. In this Introduction to Microsoft Project 2016: Getting Started class, students will spend time getting comfortable with the Project 2016 user interface, including project views and the ribbon. They will also learn to enter, organize, and link tasks, work with resources, and create projects independently. The course allows time to practice fundamental basic skills essential for efficient use of this program.
Not just an "introductory" course, this one-day course offers a deep dive into the essential features of Microsoft Project so that attendees can immediately put the software to use planning and managing their projects when they return to work.
• Learn to create and manage simple projects.
• Learn to enter and manage tasks.
• Learn to work with a project calendar.
• Learn to add and manage project resources and work with the resource sheet.
• Learn to create basic reports for your project