ABC -Virginia Introduction to Microsoft Project: Getting Started
Not just an "introductory" course, this two-day course offers a deep dive into the essential features of Microsoft Project so that attendees can immediately put the software to use planning and managing their projects when they return to work.
• Learn to create and manage simple projects.
• Learn to enter and manage tasks.
• Learn to work with a project calendar.
• Learn to add and manage project resources and work with the resource sheet.
• Learn to create basic reports for your project.
**Each attendee should have a laptop/PC for training and have MS Project 2016 installed prior to the training dates.**
Tuesday, March 29 and Tuesday, April 5, 2022