Make Air Your Ally
According to the US EPA, people spend 90% of their time indoors*. As with other airborne transmissions, there is potential for viruses to spread through particles known as aerosols, which can hover in the air after a person has left the area. In addition, contaminants such as mold, insects, odors, and bacteria can negatively affect a building's air quality. Monitoring and controlling indoor air quality can be beneficial to both your business and your building's occupants.
The 4 Key Areas of Indoor Air Quality
DILUTE with more fresh air.
CONTAIN humidity in 40-60% RH.
CLEAN recirculated air.
How Can We Help?
Below are examples of how Damuth Trane can help meet your health, safety and operational goals
while being aligned with ASHRAE Standards and CDC Guidelines:
- Conduct Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) facility audits.
- Validate ventilation and exhaust systems are operating as designed.
- Evaluate options for improved air filtration products or systems.
- Conduct BAS System “tune‐ups” for improved CO2, humidity and building pressurization control.
- Clean air handling units and validate ventilation control components are working as designed.
- Service and calibrate outdoor air measuring stations; Test and Balance measurements outdoor airflow.
- Adjust HVAC system occupancy schedules and setpoints to align with how a building is currently operating.
- Establish connectivity to your Building Automation System for remote IAQ monitoring and BAS services.
See What Our Clients Are Saying
“We have worked with Damuth Trane for many years. I appreciate the service team’s responsiveness when we need them. The service technicians are professional and very familiar with our equipment so issues are resolved quickly.”
Dourina Petersen, Executive Director
Chesapeake Care, Inc.
Let's Get to Work
Join Our Team
At Damuth Trane you will have the opportunity to learn, be challenged, leave your mark, and experience growth for both yourself and your career.