ABC-VA: Business Writing: Proposals, Reports and More
• Understand different types of business writing (channel, tone, purpose)
• Learn techniques for developing the message
• Develop more structure - flow, key points, and more
• We will identify key writing issues people have in sentence structure/mechanics as well as clearly determining the purpose for communicating in written form
• Additionally, participants will have an opportunity to develop editing skills and handle writing criticism
Susan Long-Molnar, President, Managing Communications Consulting
Susan Long-Molnar is a lifelong professional communicator with over 35 years of experience assisting business owners and their employees to communicate effectively so they exceed their business goals. Susan graduated from Eastern Kentucky University with a B.A. in Theatre Arts/Communications and a minor in English. She began a teaching at Princess Anne High School. After five years of entrepreneurship, she began an 11-year corporate jaunt in communications management, first at Sentara, followed by Cox Communications, then USAA and many other well-known brands.