- Learn why social media etiquette is important
- How to avoid legal and security issues so you protect the company’s brand
- Identify the “good, bad, and down right ugly” of posts
- When to be authentic, not boring and engaging
- Learn tools and communications in Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn which help manage your credibility
Attendees will practice skills in small groups for social media etiquette. When you leave, you will have identified a list of positive themes or topics for developing your next posts.
Susan Long-Molnar is a lifelong professional communicator with over 35 years of experience assisting business owners and their employees to communicate effectively so they exceed their business goals. Susan graduated from Eastern Kentucky University with a BA in Theatre Arts/ Communications and a minor in English, she began a teaching career in 1976 after moving to Virginia Beach
to teach at Princess Anne High School. After five years of entrepreneurship, she began an 11-year corporate jaunt in communications management, first at Sentara, followed by Cox Communications, then USAA and many other well known brands.