ABC VA Preventing and Minimizing Conflict in the Workplace
Conflict between coworkers or between staff and management is toxic. Leaning enhanced communications and conflict management skills is critical to maximize productivity, retain good employees, and meet your business goals. This session will help you identify key conflicts and what drives them from a communications standpoint and how to prevent, reduce, and mediate conflict for new opportunities and solutions.
- Understand how culture, customer expectations, and communications styles impact conflict
- Expand knowledge of effective processes to prevent or minimize conflict
- Gain an enhanced ability to understand and attend to co-worker needs and feelings
- Develop skills to mediate disputes between team members, and between employees and customers
- Receive new ideas for improving interpersonal skills in the workplace
Instructor: Susan Long-MolnarRegister Here