U.S. Communities is the leading national cooperative purchasing program, providing world class government procurement resources and solutions to local and state government agencies, school districts (K-12), higher education institutions, and nonprofits looking for the best overall supplier government pricing.
- No User Fees – no costs or fees to participate.
- Best Overall Supplier Government Pricing – by combining the potential cooperative purchasing power of up to 90,000 public agencies, you are able to access the best overall supplier government pricing.
- Quality Brands – thousands of the best brands in a wide variety of categories, services and solutions.
- Integrity and Experience – unlike other government cooperative purchasing organizations, U.S. Communities national government purchasing cooperative is founded by 4 national sponsors and over 90 state, city and regional organizations.
- Oversight by Public Purchasing Professionals – our third party audits on contracts ensure that program pricing commitments are met, with benchmark analyses against other suppliers and retailers to guarantee participants the best overall value.
Get started with U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Cooperative today! Register to participate with U.S. Communities government purchasing cooperative now – it’s quick, easy and completely free – and learn how to purchase under any of our competitively solicited contracts.