We Have the Team to Get the Job Done
Damuth Trane can assist the engineering and construction community with building and HVAC system design & analysis, through design software, the expertise of our team, and training resources.
Design Software – Information at your fingertips
Whether you’re doing a comprehensive load analysis profiling system performance or determining the optimal HVAC components – our team has access to software to help you:
- Analysis Tools – calculate energy efficiency for LEED, determine HVAC system impact on operating costs, or working on indoor air quality.
- Design Tools – software that provides an insight into specifications for high performance building design.
- Selection Tools – we have selection software and CAD templates to make it easier to choose by calculating the performance of various Trane components in different applications.
- Downloads – some of our resources are available at no cost. Click here to see a full list of downloads.
- Online Calculators & Charts – find free tools that can make your design and analysis easier.
Our local team is our greatest strength and we are a phone call away to help you. When you call our office – a live person will answer the phone to get you what you need. Our staff is knowledgeable and trained to provide superior customer support through all stages of a building’s life cycle. Whether you need equipment, controls, service, or parts – we have the right person to answer your questions.
To see more information about our team’s strengths, visit Our People page.
Damuth Trane has always believed in providing training programs to support our clients. We strive to offer the best seminars in application, design and service for HVAC systems for both new and existing buildings. Our training programs are useful for consulting engineers, contractors and building owners.
In addition, we have hosted several training sessions in cooperation with local organizations such as ASHRAE, US Green Building Council, and many others.
For more information on our training programs, please visit our training page.