Energy is a major operational expense for many businesses and institutions and with the cost of energy rising continuously – energy savings has become more important for the financial success of organizations. 40% of a building’s energy is used by its HVAC system and another large portion is consumed by the lighting system – Damuth Trane’s team can help facility managers reduce consumption in both areas.
In addition to our building energy services, which can save a facility owner money through routine maintenance, we offer a wide range of energy audit services. These services can provide a facility owner with a building HVAC system tune-up or a complete energy star systems overhaul.
Our services include:
- Intelligent Services – a suite of HVAC energy services designed to monitor your facility 24/7 and to track energy usage across multiple systems in your facility.
- Sustainable Services – proper maintenance, including preventative maintenance plans and predictive maintenance plans for your HVAC systems can help to save you money.
- Retro-Commissioning – provides an overview of your building control systems and encompass revealing where changes can be made to for energy savings.
- Energy Audits – a detailed look into every part of your facility for complete overhauls.
- Performance Contracting – projects that can improve aging infrastructure and provide modernizations that can potentially fund the project through operational and energy savings.